top of page
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Order early to guarantee a spot on our custom-order calendar.
- Spots are limited and during holidays and popular event seasons we book up weeks in advance.
- All custom orders will require payment in full upon receipt of Order Confirmation, a name, email address for PayPal invoicing, and a phone number for text messaging communication if needed.
Custom Order Payment Terms:
- Payment in full is required upon receipt of Cookie Order Confirmation.
- Expect to receive a Cookie Order Confirmation the same business day as the order is placed.
- Invoices will be prepared and sent via PayPal. Payment via PayPal is highly encouraged. ACH and credit cards are accepted.
- Online credit card payments are processed through Square.
- All transactions are secured and encrypted, and we never store your credit card information.
Returns & Exchanges:
- Due to the nature of made-to-order baked and iced products, returns or exchanges are NOT accepted.
- Plans change and we will gladly assist you in making changes to your order date and time whenever possible. Cancellations are accepted by phone or email 12 days before your order
- A Heidi Cookie, LLC reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee if insufficient time is given.
- Due to the costs incurred in the purchase, priority reservations and preparations of orders is entirely up to A Heidi Cookie’s discretion, to change or otherwise offer any other option to the customer.
- Orders that are not picked up will not be refunded.
Shipping & Pick Up:
- When you place your order, you will receive freshly baked, artisan-decorated cookies.
- Because our cookies are made to order, we will need at least 8 days' notice for all pickup orders.
- Cookies are typically shipped within 8 days, but please allow 3-4 additional business days during non-holidays for the time in transit.
- All shipped cookies are made fresh the week of shipping/delivery and are delivered in heat-sealed bags for ultra freshness.
- They will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks unopened and much longer if frozen.
- We do NOT use any preservatives. Sugar cookies may be wrapped in an airtight, freezer-safe container, for up to 3 months. - Refrigeration is not recommended as condensation may affect the color, decoration, and texture of the icing and images.
- All of our cookies are made in a kitchen that handles dairy, egg, and wheat.
- Tree nut and peanut-free items do NOT enter our shop in any form.
- Ultimately, it is the responsibility of the consumer to check all ingredients.
- Ingredient / nutritional labeling and details are available upon request.
bottom of page